[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-4 15:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
尖货 | Vol.002来自瑞典Ted Astrand A-OM美妙之音

原创 2016-11-04 指弹中国 指弹吉他

头图2.png

http://static.video.qq.com/TPout.swf?vid=v03424rzvg5&auto=0

<演奏视频>

什么是“尖货”?

顾名思义就是最好的吉他,高级的吉他,限量的吉他,稀缺的吉他,最新鲜的吉他。本栏目为不定期更新,很多资源来自网络,比如YOUTUBE,很多图片来自网络,一些国外有名的乐器店网站为主。

这个栏目可能在不久的将来也会成为我们具有原创性的栏目,这需要一个过程,不会太久。因为我国的吉他事业发展很迅猛,国门大开,外国大品牌,个性手工琴源源不断。

这是一个很好的时代,我们享受着和平带给人们幸福的生活,我们可以弹琴,可以歌唱,即便如此,不要忘记和世界同步,这样我们才不会落后。

这些珍贵的吉他或者一些高端的周边设备,或许是我们很多人的梦想,因为“尖货”注定价格方面与众不同,有可能是天价,也有可能高不可攀。说到底,本人认为这些都是服务于人的,但也不否认爱琴之人的态度,大家按自己的喜好和想法来面对这些问题就好。

(本栏目主编:很闲的东西)

本期聊一下欧洲手工琴!Astrand Guitars

无意中看到这位瑞典制琴师Ted Astrand的吉他,我没有想到一个A-OM桶出来的声音会有这么惊人!在另外一个栏目YOUTUBE竞选第30期Cim Frode视频中,所用的吉他就是他这个型号,我现在就想飞到欧洲去找Ted Astrand定制一把属于自己的A-OM吉他。

下图片中的这个吉他,已被美国某位买家收藏了,这是在刚刚结束的一个美西世界手工琴展上被美国梦吉他商店(有人也叫梦想吉他店)的老大哥们收走了。一会儿看到的视频中那支是他们刚刚制作的,还有下面琴的实物图片,前四张是制琴者本人拍的,其他的细节图片都是梦吉他商店所拍摄。这个吉他可以接受预定,今天这支是“意大利月亮云衫面板”和“非洲黑檀”的配置,指板有镶嵌,如果你喜欢这个吉他,可以留言给我们!

1.png

转自瑞典制琴师 Ted Astrand的FACKBOOK(在2016年10月中美国西海岸有一个圣芭芭拉世界手工琴展)

In less than 48 hours I fly out to L.A for the Santa Barbara Acoustic Instrument Celebration and will be bringing this just finished guitar with me. Due to a pretty heavy order list I was only able to fit one guitar into the schedule for the show. So I decided to make it a little extra special. It features some stunning A.Blackwood for the back and sides paired with an Italian spruce top. Endgraft, back inlay and the rosette is dyied maple burl. The fretboard inlay is a collaboration with inlay artist Magnus Ramel Inlay works and is inspired by an actual partical collision! Most of the guitars I build are custom pre-ordered guitars so it's not often they come up for direct sale. However this guitar will be available through Dream Guitars after the show and can also be pre-booked at the show. If you're going to the show please stop by my table and meet me

在不到48小时内,我就要带着刚制作完成的吉他,飞到洛杉矶去参加圣巴巴拉原声乐器展。由于繁多的订单量,我只能够带一把适合的吉他去乐展参展。所以,我决定把它做的特殊一点。它的惊人之处在于它的非洲黑檀木背侧与意大利月亮云杉面板。之后用染色的枫木材料完成植入背面的花饰镶嵌。指板镶嵌是和镶嵌艺术家Magnus Ramel一起合作完成,灵感来自于真实粒子碰撞!我制作的大部分吉他都是预先**的定制款,所以它们不是拿来直接**的。不过这把吉他在表演结束后也可以在展会上提前**,如果你也去现场的话,可以到我的展位来找我。

(以上翻译来自指弹中国 浩哥)

2.jpg    3.jpg    4.jpg    5.jpg   

这是美国著名梦想吉他店的评测,英文好的可以再按自己理解阅读一下。很遗憾价格没有查到!

In 2015 we met Swedish luthier Ted Astrand for the first time at the Woodstock Invitational Luthiers Showcase, where were able to play two of his guitars, and bring one back to Dream Guitars to sell (it lasted all of about three days before it was sold). This year, we've acquired one of Ted's most recent builds, a 2016 &Aring;-OM African Blackwood and Italian Moon Spruce--and we've already found a home for this guitar, too!

Before we sent it to its new owner, we were able to photograph and record it at our showroom, and we're very grateful for that: this guitar is an experience no one should pass up, given the opportunity. To start, the Honduran Mahogany neck has a satin neck that feel instantly familiar like your favorite old guitar, and the setup is dialed in for fingerstyle perfection; glass-smooth and low, buzz free, with a comfortable C profile for easy fretting.

Moving onto the body, you're struck by the contrast of the inky dark grain of the African Blackwood against the cream tones of the Italian Moon Spruce top, and a quick glance under the hood via the soundport shows Ted's delicate bracing pattern that enables his tops to be so thin and so resonant. Across the fretboard you can see Ted's collaboration with inlay artist Magnus Ramel, a piece they call "Particle Collision."

The voice, now, the voice is something else entirely. The string to string balance is impeccable, perfect for the fingerstylist who needs a consistently even response across the fretboard without bass notes that overpower or shrill trebles. delicate overtones rise up from the middle and upper registers that color, but don't dominate, the voice, and when we lowered the guitar into DADGAD and beyond, the tone remained crisp and well-focused. Needless to say, we cannot wait until the next Astrand guitar comes through our doors.

在2015年,我们和瑞典制琴师Ted Astrand在伍德斯托克邀请的制琴师展示台初次见面,那里展示着他的两把吉他,我们带回一把到店里**。(它大约持续了三天左右被售出)今年,我们已经获得了Ted最新的产品,一把2016年-OM桶型混合了非洲黑檀木和意大利云杉的吉他,我们已经为这把吉他找到了家!

在交给它的新主人之前,我们能在我们的展厅拍摄并记录它,而且我们非常享受这些:这把吉他是一种新的体验,没人不想试一下。光滑的洪都拉斯桃花芯木琴颈就像是你最喜欢和熟悉的那种老吉他一样。还有专为指弹而设置的玻璃般的光滑手感,舒适的C型琴颈,非常容易上手。

再回到它的琴体,你将被非洲黑檀木暗纹和意大利的月亮云杉的奶油色调所吸引,放眼望去通过面板里面的对比度能展现出Ted的精湛工艺,使它的上体很薄,共振极佳。在整个指板上,你可以看到Ted和镶嵌艺术家Magnus Ramel的合作,他们称它为“粒子碰撞”。

声音方面,它的声音是如此的与众不同。它的平衡性无可挑剔,对于指弹方面能从指板上面一直给予最佳的反馈,过力弹奏时的低音和高频也不会刺耳。细腻的音色在于它的中频和中高频,当然又不是那么的刻意。当我们调弦成DADGAD或更低音色依然十分清晰和突出。不用说,我们不能等到下次Astrand吉他来找我们了。

(以上翻译来自指弹中国 浩哥)

6.jpg    7.jpg    8.jpg    9.jpg    10.jpg    11.jpg    12.jpg    13.jpg    14.jpg    15.jpg    16.jpg    17.jpg    18.jpg    20.jpg   

只看看硬盒子我也会心动!

22.jpg    23.jpg   

大师们的评价:

"I'm glad to have met Ted and started this relationship; his craftsmanship is flawless, his voicing rich and balanced. This guitar showcases all of the characteristics of the modern fingerstyle guitar which make contemporary lutherie so exciting, from its aesthetic to the instant responsiveness and depth of tone. Thanks Ted!" - Paul Heumiller

“我很高兴能见到Ted,并且开始这段合作;他的技艺无可挑剔,吉他的声音丰满而均衡。这把吉他展现了所有现代指弹吉他的特点,从当代的制琴水准来看太令人兴奋了,从外观到弹奏和音色。感谢Ted!“- Paul Heumiller

One of the nicest guitars I've played at the shop. It is loud and pure with plenty of interesting overtones and clean yet round tones that really appeal to me. I also like the understated elegance of the design and the awesome inlay pattern. This will be a great addition for someone's collection." - Al Petteway

一把我在商店弹过最好的吉他。响亮纯净有趣的音色,干净又圆润的音域非常的吸引我。我还喜欢它优雅的外观和富有设计感的镶嵌,这正是它伟大的地方。- Al Petteway

(以上翻译来自指弹中国 浩哥)

未完待续..

指弹中国

——中国最大的原声吉他学习交流基地、专业指弹吉他传播者,长按扫描下方二维码,让我们和600000吉他爱好者一起弹吉他、弹梦想!
关注我们
长按二维码识别关注!精彩资讯随手掌握!
qrcode_for_gh_caa358ab633b_430.jpg
请用如下方式联系我们或**乐器!
官网:http://www.fingerstylechina.com
淘宝:http://ztzg.taobao.com
微博:@指弹中国网站
展厅:北京朝阳中国第一商城B座904室
电话:010-85852696
售后:010-81511214
客服:400-0372-117
合作:13811550372

以人为本 科学管理
服务师生 繁荣文化
END

微信扫一扫
关注该公众号
19.jpg
21.jpg
指弹中国官方微信

扫描左侧二维码,关注指弹中国官方微信

揭开指弹的秘密,每天为你分享一段指弹资讯!

发表于 2016-11-14 04:06 | 显示全部楼层
看的激动。。。 谢谢楼主了

发表于 2016-11-14 22:21 | 显示全部楼层
哟,这把是不是径切巴玫的琴啊花纹不错

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|指弹中国FingerStyleChina ( 豫ICP备19034402号-1, 豫网文(2020) 1010-068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 19:38 , Processed in 1.088586 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.