QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1060|回复: 0

[发烧器材] 尖货 | Vol.004奥地利最强音Kobler吉他“一位美女制琴师”

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-18 13:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Karlijn Langendijk & Soenke Meinen - Englishman In New York

https://imgcache.qq.com/tencentvideo_v1/playerv3/TPout.swf?max_age=86400&v=20161117&vid=i03437nv853&auto=0
(本栏目主编:很闲的东西)
分割线
什么是“尖货”?

顾名思义就是最好的、高级的、限量的、稀缺的、最新鲜的吉他。本栏目为不定期更新,很多资源来自网络,比如YOUTUBE,很多图片来自网络,一些国外有名的乐器店网站为主。

这个栏目可能在不久的将来也会成为我们具有原创性的栏目,这需要一个过程,不会太久。因为我国的吉他事业发展很迅猛,国门大开,外国大品牌和个性手工琴源源不断的输入。

这是一个很好的时代,我们享受着和平带来的幸福生活,我们可以弹琴、歌唱,但同时也不能忘记与世界同步,这样我们才不会落后。

拥有这些珍贵的吉他或者一些高端的周边设备或许是很多人的梦想,因为“尖货”注定价格方面与众不同,物以稀为贵!虽然这些都是服务于人的工具,但是爱琴之人自有他狂热的道理,大家按自己的喜好和想法来面对这些问题就好。
分割线
本期继续我们的欧洲手工琴之旅!

Kobler吉他--来自奥地利一位美女制琴师的作品!

可以看到这么漂亮有力量的尼龙弦吉他,一切源自德国的指弹未来之星Soenke Meinen。前几天我们刚刚发布他的最新视频《BAD》这样的尼龙弦指弹与众不同,继续翻一下网络的资料我们终于发现了这位美丽的制琴师,这些手工琴制作者散布在这个地球的很多角落,就像《魔戒》一样,我们必须要努力去寻找才有可能得到。这一类吉他不是大众消费品,因为其产量极低,一年可能就做几个,价格呢,预估6000欧元起步,所以把宝贝带到中国来,一直是我们伟大的梦想,这个梦现在也正在慢慢实现。我们所看到的这些手工琴,将来有机会进入中国市场。尼龙弦吉他很多用于表现古典音乐,指板特别宽啊,不能缺角啊,比较传统。Kobler吉他是属于现代派的感觉,大胆的缺角设计,声音更侧重于流行,特别适合现场伴奏和指弹独奏需求。下面我还会找二个视频给大家欣赏,感谢Soenke Meinen所作的一切。

My love of guitar building grew out of my interests in playing the guitar and working enthusiastically with wood in my grandfather’s joiner’s workshop at a very young age. Along the way, I had the opportunity to study a 5 year full-time guitar building course at the luthier school (Fachschule für Instrumentenbau) in Hallstatt/Austria.

In 2008, after achieving my master degree, and acquiring a license to run my own business, I set up my workshop in Haslach.
am a „one woman shop“ by choice and I am currently creating 8-10 guitars annually. Not only do I stress the importance of professional workmanship, I also choose the highest quality of available materials and see to their perfect storage.

Each instrument is unique, produced by using age-old craftsmanship. It is a collaboration between the customer and myself from the beginning to the delivery of the guitar once it is finished. Optical and aesthetic details, in addition to diverse measurements and settings, are fashioned according to the customer’s individual preferences. My sincere aim is that the musician is inspired by the guitar. It is my desire to provide instruments tailored to your own special needs. I look forward to working with you to create your individual guitar.
——Christina  

我对吉他的热爱来自于平时的弹奏和从小在我祖父和他合伙人的作坊里和伍德一起激情的工作培养起来的。后来,我有机会在Hallstatt/奥地利制琴师学校(Fachschule für Instrumentenbau)进修了5年全职吉他制作课程。

2008年,我在取得硕士学位之后,获得了一个许可证来制作吉他,我的生产车间在哈斯拉赫。

我的商店取名为“是个女人的商店”我目前每年创造8-10支吉他。我们不仅强调的专业技术的重要性,还选择最高品质的材料,并且储存一些完美的木材。

每件乐器都是独特的,用传统工艺生产的。我和客户之间的合作,从一开始到交付,外观和审美上的细节选材配置,都根据客户的个人偏好完成。我真诚的目标是,吉他是音乐家的灵感。我的愿望是为您提供服务,满足您的特殊需求,我期待着与您携手,共创您的个人吉他。
——克里斯蒂娜

看过文章开头的视频我们分享一下德国Soenke Meinen手中的吉他图片和大概的参数如下:

CK-Nylon Crossover:
Based on a classical Guitar, the Nylon Crossover includes some benefits for fingerstyle and modern playing techniques. The narrow fingerboard and the soft cutaway allow excellent playing comfort in higher registers. This model is well balanced for both classical and modern fingerstyle.

基于古典吉他,也包括指弹风格和现代演奏风格的设计。细窄的指板和缺角的设计让演奏起来更舒服,适合古典风格和指弹风格。
分割线
Dimensions:
Body length: 490 mm   
Lower bout: 367 mm
Upper bout: 275 mm
Body depth at end: 100 mm
Scale length: 630 – 650 mm
Nut width: Custom
String spacing: Custom
规格:
琴体长度: 490 mm   
底侧板: 367 mm
上侧板: 275 mm
琴体最深处: 100 mm
有校弦长: 630 – 650 mm
琴枕宽度: Custom
弦距: Custom

听听德国指弹新星的演奏就知道此琴的强大

https://imgcache.qq.com/tencentvideo_v1/playerv3/TPout.swf?max_age=86400&v=20161117&vid=d034540dlo5&auto=0

明星们都在用看他们怎么说:

The nylon crossover guitar Christina built for me, is more perfect than I could ever imagine! Although it’s still very young, this guitar sounds both acoustically and amplified very natural and powerful. Because of the crossover model, the playability is great for modern fingerstyle as well as classical pieces. The compact body and cut-away give it a nice feminine touch, and the spruce top and santos rosewood back and sides make it a perfect instrument to also play percussion on. I asked Christina for a mosaic inlay in the rosette – the end result is incredible!

All these features make the Kobler guitars very unique instruments – I’m so excited how mine will further develop!

克里斯蒂娜的nylon crossover guitar 对我来说比我想象的更加完美!虽然它还很年轻,但这把吉他的声音听起来非常自然和强大。由于crossover模式,它非常适合弹奏现代指弹以及古典风格。小巧的琴身和缺角的设计极佳的手感,云杉面板和桑托斯玫瑰木背侧,使其在打板方面表现也非常的完美。我让克里斯蒂娜做个一个马赛克花饰的镶嵌 - 最终的结果令人难以置信!

所有这些特质使得Kobler吉他非常的独特 - 我很兴奋我将做的更好!

最后再听一下荷兰女指弹25岁 Karlijn Langendijk

https://imgcache.qq.com/tencentvideo_v1/playerv3/TPout.swf?max_age=86400&v=20161117&vid=u0345kv6f4n&auto=0

特别喜欢看这些图片

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|指弹中国FingerStyleChina ( 豫ICP备19034402号-1, 豫网文(2020) 1010-068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 17:56 , Processed in 1.057746 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.